- Related Products
Zilmet 25 Litre Heating Expansion Vessel
- 25L expansion vessel absorbs water volume variations in closed heating systems maintaining pressure
- Helps to reduce energy consumption, and meets the requirements of various heating systems
- Shell: Carbon Steel, Water Connections: Carbon Steel, Membrane: Synthetic Butyl Rubber (SBR)
- Precharge: 2bar, Pmax: 4bar, Connection (BSP): 3/4, Diameter: 324mm, Height: 415mm
- Correct size of vessel must be considered prior to installation and installed by trained engineers
Designed for domestic and commercial unvented central heating systems
The CAL-PRO expansion vessels absorb the water volume variations in closed heating systems maintaining constant pressure, helping to reduce energy consumption.
The purpose of these vessels is to accommodate the increased liquid volume which occurs during system heating in an Unvented Circuit. A pressurised membrane allows ingress/egress of the liquid only during periods of heating / cooling. The correct size of vessel must be considered prior to installation and installed by appropriately trained engineers.
- Shell: Carbon Steel
- Water Connections: Carbon Steel
- Membrane: Synthetic Butyl Rubber (SBR)
- Diameter: 324mm
- Height: 415mm
- Precharge: 2bar
- Pmax: 4bar
- Connection (BSP): 3/4" G
- Colour: Red
- System Kit & Bracket Suitable: Yes
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!