- Related Products
Ultra Titan Concealed Twin Valve with Built in Diverter & Rectangular Plate | Thermostatic 2 Way Shower Valve | Square Handles
Ultra have manufactured this brilliant dual concealed valve shower to exude a seamless synergy between performance and aesthetics!!
Ultra has used inspiration from the aquatic world to design this beautifully crafted Titan thermostatic twin shower valve, which is prefect for any style of bathroom decor. The characteristics and prettiness of this shower valve will reflect add a touch of modern sophistication to your bathroom. The bathroom thermostatic shower valve has a very modern square design with cross handles. This Twin Shower Valve is a thermostatically controlled valve and also it is equipped with a built-in diverter and boasts an amazing anti-scald feature.
This amazing thermostatic shower valve is manufactured by Ultra Finishing, which is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of bathroom accessories in the U.K. With contemporary product design and precise engineering encompassing the manufacturing process, you can rest assured that the final product is of the highest quality made from premium materials.
The thermostatic mixer valve allows you to set the temperature once, leaving you to enjoy your shower regardless of any other running water in the home. So, If you have been unfortunate to be enjoying a hot shower only to have it abruptly interrupted by a toilet flush making the temperature plummet or surge above extreme proportions, then this shower is the perfect choice for you. When using a thermostatic shower, the hot and cold water is mixed together to a temperature set by you using the simple controls. Once switched on the the water temperature will remain consistent for the entire duration of your shower.
The Ultra Titan shower valve is constructed from brass to provide strength, sturdiness and long-lasting durability, and performs consistently well with the daily demands placed upon it, which is the main reason that it comes with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee. This valve has a beautiful mirrored chrome finish that will look absolutely stunning in any bathroom setting, and the laser etched engravings just add to the attractiveness of this valve.
- 2 beautifully designed Cross Handles
- 2 Way Thermostatic Mixer Valve
- Supply to two outlets with one temperature control and one switch between outlets
- Polished chrome finish
- Chrome plated solid brass
- British standard fittings
- Thermostatic Control with built-in Anti Scalding Device
- Event of hot or cold water failure the valve will close within 1.5 seconds to prevent scalding
- Thermostatic control to +/- 1 degree - even if water pressure fluctuates
- Minimum operating pressure of 0.5 bar
- Flow rates: 14L per minute at 0.5 bar to 44L per minute at 3.0 bar pressure
- Water temperature ranges between 20ºC - 50ºC
- Fully reversible cartridge - hot and cold supplies can be plumbed in either way round
- Easy smooth turning ceramic disc technology
- Top Handle - Select showering output and turns unit off
- Bottom Handle - Adjusts temperature
- Back-plate size: (H) 215mm x (W) 120mm
- TMV 2 Scheme Approved
- Made in the U.K
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
The thermostatic shower works on water systems that produce a minimum of 0.5 bar water pressure, and maximum of 4 bar water pressure. This can be achieved by using one of the following systems:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Standard pressurized hot water cylinder type systems
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!