- Related Products
This BRAND NEW Triton Rapture 8.5kW shower system has a beautiful and elegantly sculpted body that is fiercely packed with fantastic new revolutionary modern technology. Designed with space & flexible installation in mind, the Rapture allows for top bottom and back cable connections, and right, left, top, bottom and rear water entry points. Perfect for replacing an existing Mira, Triton, Aqualisa or other brands of electric showers.
The Triton Rapture shower will deliver an invigorating and refreshing shower for those early mornings, or a therapeutic shower for when you want to relax, in the evenings, after a long and arduous day!!
The Triton Rapture offers a minimalistic and simple design, which is easy to use; this includes a pearl white body case, chrome detailing, a push button start/stop, and a single ergonomically designed manual temperature control. The eco-setting and 3-setting power control are excellent functions, which help save water and energy, and in return will help you save money. The Rapture shower offers multi-entry facility, making the installation process quick and simple. BEAB approved, fully temperature stabilized with a safety high temperature cut out these showers are ideal for anyone looking for a practical yet affordable shower.
The shower is complemented by a fantastic single function shower handset, which offers a drenching rainfall and therapeutic spray for a luxurious showering experience. This single mode shower handset has been universally tailored to provide a quick refreshing shower or a relaxing showering experience. The shower handset has rub clean nozzles. It is connected to the electric shower by a twist-free and lengthy chrome shower hose. The riser rail has a easy to use push-button adjustable shower handset holder, which can be used to change the height for different users.
The stylish clear soap dish has a specialized drainage system that helps drain any excess water, and saves the soap from eroding and wasting away. The edges of this soap dish are curved and neatly rounded off.
The brand new Rapture 9.5kW electric shower is simple yet sophisticated, and offers outstanding performance coupled with great affordability. It has been thoroughly tested by Triton to make sure that you receive the very best electric shower, and they're so confident in this shower that they are offering a whopping 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE!!!
- New Triton Rapture 8.5kW shower: A contemporary, multi-entry, affordable, long lasting shower!!
- Push Button Start/Stop
- Manual Temperature Controlled
- Multi Entry Facility
- Eco Settings
- Set and Forget Temperature Control
- Easy grip dial with clear markings
- 3-Setting Rotary Power Control
- Rotary Heat Control
- Temperature control maintains your selected showering temperature
- Separate power and temperature controls
- Generous clearance for routing pipe/cable & making connections
- Easy to fit with more space to work under the cover
- Easy filter access and easy to service
- Perfect for replacing other brands of electric showers
- Modern aesthetics with chrome detailing
- Pearl white body: tight wall cover that encases the whole unit to leave a neat, professional, watertight finish
- Eco-setting designed to save water and energy
- Water efficient
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP
- Riser rail constructed from strong metal with shiny chrome finish
- Easy to use adjustable handset holder
- Ergonomically designed pearl white shower handset
- Single mode showerhead with rub-clean nozzles
- Clear integrated soap dish
- Twist free and kink-proof chrome 1m shower hose
- Minimum running pressure: 1.0 bar, Maximum static pressure: 10 bar
- Flexible fittings kit
- Suitable for Cold Mains Only*
- BEAB APPROVED*
- 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE!!
- Width: 211mm
- Height: 307mm
- Depth: 108mm
- Riser rail length: 530mm
- Riser rail depth: 55mm
- Riser rail diameter: 20mm
- Soap dish width: 168mm
- Showerhose length: 1000mm
This Triton Rapture 9.5kW electric shower is available NOW from PLUMBTAP at a SPECIALLY REDUCED and AFFORDABLE price!!!
*Cold Mains Supply: If you do not have or want to use your stored hot water then an ideal solution is to fit an electric shower to the cold mains supply. The benefit of an electric shower is that it is always ready to use as the water is heated instantaneously within the shower. The amount of hot water flow produced by an electric shower depends on the power rating measured in kilowatts (kW). The higher the kW rating the better the flow.Most mains water supplies will provide enough pressure to operate an electric shower. In the rare instances that it cannot then Mira has an alternative pumped electric shower. This must be fitted to a cold water tank (cistern) supply and the internal pump will then generate the pressure normally provided by the cold mains.
*The BEAB Approved Mark is an electrical safety mark. It demonstrates to everyone in the supply chain that the UK's leading, independent approvals specialists have evaluated a product to the highest European and International standards. Backed by the expert knowledge of the approvals engineers, the BEAB Approved Mark can provide a robust defence in law against a product liability claim.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!