- Related Products
The 44450 can be installed using 15mm pipe work: offering considerable savings in time and materials where existing hot and cold supply pipe work is utilised. Each pump is supplied with push-in flexible 15mm hoses, comprehensive installation instructions, WRAS approved and a full 1 year guarantee.
The twin ended pump is designed to pump hot and cold water simultaneously. A typical application would be to boost a tank-fed supply to an electric shower.
- High grade durable plastic construction
- 1.5 bar
- Automatic switching - Flow switch automatically starts when the pump exceeds 0.8 litres/min
- Whisper quiet operation - 50dB(A)
- Long life carbon/ceramic seal
- Easy to install
- Nitrile/carbon/silicon carbide seal
- 15mm push-in flexible hoses
- 200mm anti vibration hoses G 3/4 threaded connections
- Pre-wired with 1.5 metre power cable
- Anti-vibration feet
- WRAS approved
- MADE IN BRITAIN
- 1 Year Guarantee
- High Performance Sound Absorption.
- Specifically designed to minimise the sound from noisy shower pumps.
- Very simple to use and can be fitted retrospectively.
- Suits Salamander / Grundfos / Stuart Turner
- Reduce the noise from Noisy Shower Pumps
- Salamander Pumps have recommended the PumpMat and now use it on their displays.
- 300mm x 200mm x 25mm - can be cut to size but for best results it is recommended to leave whole.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!