- Fits Glass Thickness : 4-6mm or 6-8mm
- Suitable for Sealing Gaps up to 29mm
- Screen Types: Straight or Folding
- ECOSPA shower screen seals are high quality replacements for mouldy, perished, ripped or old yellow tarnished seals.
- Fits your shower screen with minimal effort, just ensure you measure the thickness of your glass and the gap you want to seal before ordering the ECOSPA shower strip.
- The hard rigid PVC case attaches to the glass then the soft PVC wing creates a flexible drip-free seal.
- Our ECOSPA shower seals are transparent with a blue tint finish and coated with an anti-UV & anti-mould additive to give you a product that has been manufactured to last.
|All our shower seals are 900mm in length and can be trimmed
We offer seals in 2 glass thicknesses
4-6mm and 6-8mm
this covers the majority of shower screens on the market
|Our wing lengths seal gaps between your shower screen and bath from 1mm up to 29mm
|Anti Mould & Anti UV
Additives are included in the production of our seals to prolong the lifespan, this slows down yellowing by sunlight and resists the growth of mould
KEY QUALITIES OF OUR ECOSPA SHOWER SEALS
|HIGH QUALITY SHOWER SEALS
Using high quality PVC raw materials produces a seal strip that is unbelievably strong and flexible.
FITS STANDARD SHOWER SCREENSECOSPA seals have been manufactured to fit the majority of shower screen sizes, ranging from 4mm to 8mm glass thickness.
You'll easily identify the glass size when searching the ECOSPA branded seals as we have kept the product descriptions across the range all the same.
VARIOUS TYPES AVAILABLE
We have all types of shower screen seals available. Sealing gaps from 1mm up to 29mm.
All competitively priced to save you money and stop the leak.
Each seal has an anti-mould and anti-UV additive included during the manufacturing process to withhold the effects of yellowing that some seals are prone to.
CURVED SHOWER SCREENSECOSPA seals are generally fitted to straight shower screens, but we have been informed by our customers that have had success with installation on a curved screen.
This was achieved by either soaking the seal in boiling hot water for a short period of time or using a hair dryer to make them more flexible to fit.
We cannot promise that this will work for your curved shower screen as there are so many curved screens on the market, but we have received more success stories than failures.