- Related Products
SaniAlarm 1095 Added Security For Macerator
The new Saniflo SaniAlarm warns you if the water in the macerator rises to an unusually high level.
Occasional abuse, power failures, or a build-up of limescale deposits in older units (that are not regularly descaled), can cause a surcharge of water in the unit.
SaniAlarm has a level pressure switch that triggers an alarm fixed on the top of the unit if the volume of water exceeds the maximum allowed level. The alarm emits a continuous 80 dB warning sound, until it is switched off and the problem rectified.
SaniAlarm is battery operated and can be fitted on most models* in the Saniflo range, including Sanispeed and Sanivite pumps.
Suitable for new or existing Saniflo installations. SaniAlarm is quickly fitted onto the lid of the Saniflo unit.
*Not suitable for use with Sanicom, Sanicondens, Sanicompact and Sanicubic.
- Insert the Batteries (not supplied) in the case.
- Carefully drill a 10mm hole in the lid of the unit where indicated in the instructions.
- Spread some silicone grease around the plunger tube and insert it through the lid
- Fit the SaniAlarm on top of the Plunger tube.
- Switch to the ON position.
Should you require further technical information on this product please contact the manufacturer for free and helpful advice using the following information.
|020 8842 0033|
|Mon to Fri||9:00am - 5:00pm|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!