Oval Quick Release Soft Close Toilet Seat by EcoSpaⓇ
Hinges: Top Fixing
Soft Close: Yes
Quick Release: Yes
Fits Hinge Holes: 75-175mm
- Related Products
Luxury Soft Close Toilet Seat in White
Choosing a toilet seat shouldn't be that difficult, if you know you measurements then its just a case of choosing a style that suits. Our toilet seat is a classic plain white design that looks great on most toilet pans, apart from a D-Shape toilet pan, but we also sell that style of seat if that's what you have (click here).
This particular seat has a beautiful glossy finish that cleans very well, additionally, the soft close mechanism and quick release hinges make this product a very good purchase.
Prior to purchasing your toilet seat, please take the time to measure your existing toilet seat to ensure that our product will fit your toilet perfectly. Nothing is more frustrating than purchasing a product only to find that it doesn't fit. If you live on the edge and like to buy products without measuring them, then all we ask is that you keep it in its protective wrapper whilst you compare it with your old seat. This way, if it appears too large or small, then at least we can accept it back for a full refund.
If however, you pop the seal, then due to our strict hygiene rules, we cannot accept it back if it doesn't fit.
- Adjustable top fixing hinges to accommodate different width hinge holes.
- Soft closing action on the seat and lid will protect those fingers from being squashed.
- Great quality seat made from strong pressed polypropylene making your toilet seat last years.
- Quick release hinge system to help make cleaning around those awkward bits a doddle.
- Top fixing toilet seat (see notes below)
- Very straightforward to install
- Includes fitting instructions
- 5 year guarantee against manufacturing defects when used in normal domestic applications (this excludes serviceable parts, neglect or abuse)
- Outer Width : 380 mm
- Outer Length : 455 mm
- Inner Width : 215mm
- Inner Length : 285mm
- Height at Rear : 62mm
- Height at Front: 43mm
- Distance between fixings: 75 mm - 175 mm
- Adjustable Length (depending upon distance between hinge holes) : 416mm - 466mm
Information regarding the Top Fixing Hinges
- If the hinge hole diameter on your toilet pan are a standard 15mm, and you do not have access to the underside of the fitting hole, then the supplied pack will fit perfectly.
- If the hinge holes are not 15mm and you DO NOT have access to the underneath of your toilet pan, this toilet seat will not be suitable and we advise you not to purchase it.
- If the hinge holes on your toilet pan are not 15mm but you can access the underneath of your toilet pan, then you will need to purchase bottom fixing hinges.
- If you need additional help, please contact our helpline on 01633 876208.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What measurements do I need from my existing toilet seat?
A: For a ideal fit, measure the width & length of your existing toilet seat and the gape between your hinge holes on the toilet pan.
Q. Is it safe to sit or stand on the lid of the toilet seat?
A. We recommend that you do not stand or sit on the toilet lid as this may cause the seat to become loose or split.
Q. The seat doesn't fit my toilet?
A. As long as the toilet seat is still in its protective seal, call us on 01633 876208 to arrange a return.
Q. What can I clean my toilet seat with?
A: We recommend using a mild hand soap and water when cleaning the seat. The majority of cleaners used in bathrooms are harsh and abrasive. Stay away from cleaners that contain bleach, aerosols, vinegar, essential oils, cleaning wipes, toilet bowl cleaners, or have abrasives. This will help maintain a glossy finish to your seat.
Q. How do I know if I need top or bottom fixing hinges?
A. If you cannot access underneath the hinge holes on your toilet pan, then you will require top fixing hinges. However, if you can access underneath the hinge holes, then you can use top or bottom fixing hinges.
Q. How long does it take for the seat to close?
A. The seat can take upto 15 seconds to close.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TOILET SEATS
Hygiene and safety are important to us and our customers, so for hygiene reasons, every toilet seat comes sealed inside a clear vacuum packed wrapper. If the seat is removed or the seal is broken, we cannot accept this back as a return unless it has a fault. We therefore ask you to carefully examine the toilet seat before removing the seat from its wrapper.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!