- Related Products
Mira Sport 9.0kW Electric Shower Kit in White & Chrome (1.1746.002)
This BRAND NEW Mira Sport is the REVITALISED & RE-ENERGISED 9.0kW shower kit, which has a beautiful and elegantly sculpted body that is packed with fantastic new revolutionary modern technology. Designed with easy installation in mind, the new Mira Sport is reliable as ever.
The Mira Sport will deliver an invigorating and refreshing shower for those early mornings, or for when you want to relax, in the evenings, after a long and arduous day!!
The Mira Sport 9.0kW electric shower offers highly improved aesthetics compared to its predecessor, which includes a pearl white body case, chrome detailing, and ergonomically designed controls. One of the great new additions included in this shower is the excellent Clearscale™ technology which will reduce limescale by up to 50%, helping to increase the life-span of this shower!!
This shower is complemented by an excellent four mode shower handset, which offers a wide 110mm head to provide a luxurious rainfall showering experience. The four showering modes are tailored to suit different user requirements; quick refreshment, relaxing, therapeutic and massage. The shower handset has rub clean nozzles. It is connected to the electric shower by a twist-free and lengthy chrome shower hose. The riser rail has an adjustable shower handset holder which can be used to change the height for different users.
This brand new edition Mira Sport 9.0kW electric shower has been thoroughly tested by Mira to make sure that you receive the very best electric shower, and they're so confident in this shower that they are offering a whopping 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE!!!
- New Mira Sport 9.0kW: A contemporary, affordable, long lasting shower!!
- Advanced pressure stabilised temperature control maintains your selected showering temperature
- Separate power and temperature controls to fine tune your perfect shower
- Push button on/off so you can leave the power and temperature controls at your preferred setting
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit
- Perfect for replacing an existing Mira or other brands of electric showers
- Modern aesthetics with chrome detailing
- Pearl white body: flush to wall cover that encases the whole unit
- Includes soap dish holder attached to riser rail
- Sensi-flo™ technology helps prevent scalding if the showerhead or hose become blocked
- Opti-flo™ optimises flow throughout the year
- Clearscale™ technology cuts limescale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower
- Minimum pressure: 0.7 bar
- Maximum static pressure: 10.0 bar
- Riser rail with easy to use adjustable handset holder
- Ergonomically designed pearl white shower handset
- Large 110mm 4 spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy lime scale removal
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
- Spray Modes: RAIN, RAIN+, BURST & STORM!!
- Twist free and kink-proof chrome shower hose
- Compatible with Cold Mains Supply*
- BEAB APPROVED**
- 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE!!
- Width: 215mm
- Height: 358mm
- Shower handset diameter: 110mm
- Riser rail length: 677mm
This NEW & IMPROVED Mira Sport 9.0kW electric shower is available NOW from PLUMBTAP at a SPECIALLY REDUCED and AFFORDABLE price!!!
*Cold Mains Supply: If you do not have or want to use your stored hot water then an ideal solution is to fit an electric shower to the cold mains supply. The benefit of an electric shower is that it is always ready to use as the water is heated instantaneously within the shower. The amount of hot water flow produced by an electric shower depends on the power rating measured in kilowatts (kW). The higher the kW rating the better the flow.Most mains water supplies will provide enough pressure to operate an electric shower. In the rare instances that it cannot then Mira has an alternative pumped electric shower. This must be fitted to a cold water tank (cistern) supply and the internal pump will then generate the pressure normally provided by the cold mains.
**The BEAB Approved Mark is an electrical safety mark. It demonstrates to everyone in the supply chain that the UK's leading, independent approvals specialists have evaluated a product to the highest European and International standards. Backed by the expert knowledge of the approvals engineers, the BEAB Approved Mark can provide a robust defence in law against a product liability claim.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!