D Shape Soft Close Black Toilet Seat with Adjustable Top or Bottom Fixing Hinges
Hinges: Top Fixing
Soft Close: Yes
Quick Release: Yes
Fits Hinge Holes: 90mm - 170mm
- Related Products
D-Shape Black Toilet Seat
with Adjustable Top/Bottom Fixing Hinges
Choosing a toilet seat shouldn't be that difficult, if you know you measurements then its just a case of choosing a style that suits. This ECOSPA toilet seat has a classic D-shape black design that looks great on D-shaped toilet pans!!
This ECOSPA black D-shape toilet seat will add a fantastic look to any bathroom/WC. It is manufactured using polypropylene, an extremely rugged material, strong and a lot tougher than most toilet seats. Included are adjustable top or bottom fixing hinges to accommodate different width hinge holes.
The toilet seat itself has built in quick release hinges, and a soft closing system that protects small fingers from being accidentally squashed or slammed between the seat, and helps cancel any potential for noise when the seat is dropped from an open position.
Prior to purchasing your toilet seat, please take the time to measure your existing toilet seat to ensure that our product will fit your toilet perfectly. Nothing is more frustrating than purchasing a product only to find that it doesn't fit. If you live on the edge and like to buy products without measuring them, then all we ask is that you keep it in its protective wrapper whilst you compare it with your old seat. This way, if it appears too large or small, then at least we can accept it back for a full refund.
If however, you pop the seal, then due to our strict hygiene rules, we cannot accept it back if it doesn't fit.
ECOSPA by Arian is fast becoming a popular online consumer brand, and a leader in bathroom and kitchen products. A lot of care has gone into the creative designing process and production of ECOSPA products, with attention to detail being the most prominent and key representative in the manufacturing process. ECOSPA provides a wide range of exquisitely simple yet modern products, presenting the opportunity for consumers to diversify their choice.
- Black D-Shape Toilet Seat
- Available with top fixing or bottom fixing hinges
- Fully adjustable hinges to accommodate different width hinge holes
- Quick release hinge system to help make cleaning around those awkward bits a doddle
- Corrosion free top/bottom fixing hinges
- Smooth soft closing action on the seat and lid to protect those little fingers from being squashed
- Lightweight, ideal for children or elderly people to lift easily
- Seat made from durable polypropylene; rugged and strong material
- Hygienic and easy to clean; simply wipe down with a warm wet cloth, no need to use chemicals to clean the seat
- Very straightforward to install
- Includes fitting instructions
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Will fit the majority of UK toilet pans - but remember to check the measurements before you buy!!
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE!!
- Outer Width: 360mm
- Outer Length: 455mm
- Outer Seat Width: 340mm
- Outer Seat Length:445mm
- Inner Width: 225mm
- Inner Length: 295mm
- Distance between top/bottom fixing hinges: 90mm - 170mm
To decide upon the best fitting hinge, you need to take a look at your existing toilet seat and ask yourself how will you take it off, is it by unscrewing it from the underneath with a wing nut or unscrewing it from the top with a screwdriver. To help you, if you cannot see the screws/bolts once placed into the hinge holes, then you need a TOP FIXING seat. Alternatively, if you can see the ends of the screws/bolts then you need a BOTTOM FIXING seat. Take a look at the examples below of the different types of toilet seat and the fixings required.
Our 1 year guarantee covers you against manufacturing defects when used in normal domestic applications (this excludes serviceable parts, neglect or abuse)
Prior to purchasing the toilet seat we recommend that you measure your existing toilet seat to ensure that it will fit so that you won't be disappointed.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TOILET SEATS
Hygiene and safety are important to us and our customers, so for hygiene reasons, every toilet seat comes sealed inside a clear vacuum packed wrapper. If the seat is removed or the seal is broken, we cannot accept this back as a return unless it has a fault. We therefore ask you to carefully examine the toilet seat before removing the seat from its wrapper.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!