- Related Products
CYCLONE CONCEALED UNIVERSAL 1.17M - 1.37M WALL HUNG WC FRAME AND CISTERN WITH FLUSH PLATE
The Cyclone Universal Concealed WC Frame is the perfect solution for anyone wanting to save washroom space. This universal frame is only 1.17m high (adjustable up to 1.37m), and has a width of 500mm, to enable use within furniture WC units. It is supplied with a strong plastic cistern and a beautifully crafted chrome plated flush plate with a push button. Suitable for the traditional on-the-wall installation in front of a solid wall, as a freestanding installation, or for use in lightweight studded wall partitions. This WC frame is built for 2-hole wall hung toilet pans.
This heavy duty Universal WC frame has a been designed and manufactured to the highest of standards using precision engineering to produce a product that can easily withstand a heavy weighted 400kg loading test, this guarantees strength, sturdiness and long-lasting durability. The metal framework is powder coated with a corrosion-resistant paint to prevent rusting, and has space to allow for only front access options for the chrome flush plate. The high quality components supplied include brackets, fixings and 1st fix protective covers, which help provide a fast, easy and more streamline installation process. The legs of this WC frame are adjustable up to 200mm, whilst its depth is adjustable between 140-200mm (for side or floor exit pipe runs). The strong and sturdy pan connectors provided will help with the installation of wall hung pans.
The cistern is constructed of a high quality plastic and is coated with an insulated polystyrene anti-condensation jacket,which also helps provide a quieter flush. It has a WRAS* approved 6/3L pneumatic flush valve and a WRAS* approved side entry 1/2" female inlet valve. The cistern only has front access installation options for the chrome plated flush plate. Access to the cistern is available by simply removing the flush plate. The working pressure range is between 0.2-10.0 bar. The chrome flush plate has an ergonomically friendly square design, with a push button which can be utilized to provide a small economical flush (3l) or a full flush (6L).
For installations where the waste pipework runs straight out the back, a minimum depth of 110mm can be achieved by attaching the angled brackets directly to the frame.
WHOPPING 10 YEAR MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE!!!
Don't miss out on the amazing opportunity to revitalize your bathroom with this amazing Cyclone Universal WC Frame with Cistern and Flush Plate, AVAILABLE NOW at a REDUCED price!!
Features & Technical Specifications
- CYCLONE CONCEALED 1.17-1.37m WALL HUNG UNIVERSAL WC FRAME AND CISTERN WITH FLUSH PLATE & PUSH BUTTON
- Manufactured to the highest of standards using precision engineering
- Use within furniture WC units, supplied with a strong plastic cistern and chrome plated flush push button and cover plate
- Traditional on-the-wall installation in front of a solid wall
- Can be used in lightweight studded wall partitions
- Suited for 2-hole wall hung pans
- Heavy weighted 400kg loading test
- Strong, sturdy and long-lasting durability
- Framework is powder coated with corrosion-resistant paint to prevent rusting
- High quality brackets, fixings and 1st fix protective covers included
- Pan connectors kit included
- Easy and fast installation process
- Adjustable height legs- 200mm adjustment
- Adjustable depth: 140-200mm (for side or floor exit pipe runs)
- High quality insulated cistern with polystyrene anti-condensation jacket
- Cistern provides a quieter flush
- WRAS* approved 6/3L pneumatic flush valve, cistern has a full flush of 6L and a half flush of 3L
- WRAS* approved side entry 1/2" female inlet valve
- 0.2-10.0 bar working pressure range
- Front fix flush plate installation option only
- Access to the cistern is available by simply removing the flush plate
- Ergonomically designed chrome plated flush plate
- Height: 1.17-1.37m
- Width: 500mm
- 10 YEAR MANUFACTURERS GUARANTEE!!
- What is the flush volume of the cistern? - The cistern has a full flush of 6 litres and a half flush of 3 litres.
- Is the frame supplied with a flush plate? - Yes
- Can the flush plate be mounted on top? - No, the flush plate can only be mounted on the front of the cistern.
- Can the waste pipe be routed out to the side of the frame? - Yes, with a minimum distance of 170mm from wall to the front of the frame.
- What height will my pan be?- If the frame is set at 1170mm the pan should be approximately 410mm above the floor, though this will depend on the pan used.
*WRAS: Any water fitting, which when installed, will carry or receive water from the public mains water supply in the UK, must comply with the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations or Scottish Byelaws. These require that a water fitting should not cause waste, misuse, undue consumption or contamination of the water supply and must be ‘of an appropriate quality and standard’. WRAS Approval is the best way to demonstrate compliance as it is granted directly by representatives of the water suppliers and is therefore accepted by every water supplier in the UK.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!